Penis Resources

I am 20 years old and unable to pull my foreskin fully back over the head of my penis, it is too tight. Should I go see my doctor? Also the head of my penis is very sensitive and it sort of hurts during sex. I also think my "banjo string" might be too short and I'm afraid of snapping it during sex or if I try pulling my foreskin fully back while erected I find it hard to clean my penis because of this and more smegma keeps appearing.Tight Foreskin

It's impossible to properly diagnose your condition without a physical inspection. It does however sound like you may be experiencing a condition known as phimosis. I would definitely have a doctor take a look at it.

We also received your enhancement analysis request but I would not recommend any sort of training until you have sorted out your current problem. Once your penis is back to normal condition, if you like I can advise you on specific methods to help reach your goals; i.e. increase size and improve intercourse performance.

Posted by PRS
Monday, August 24th, 2015


The content on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical or health advice, examination, diagnosis, or treatment. Your use of this website and its services indicates your agreement to our terms of use.