One of the best methods to increase penis length and girth as well as enhance overall sexual health is through the use of penis exercises. While it is far safer than radical procedures such as penis surgery, there are still some precautions and safety tips that should be considered while performing such exercises. Here are a few suggestions for men practicing natural penis exercises which should both ensure safety as well as provide the best results.
Penis Jelqing Methods
Jelqing is an enlargement technique that uses a milking action to improve the flow of blood to the penis and increase the total capacity of the erectile tissues (called the corpus cavernosa) to hold more blood. It is performed using an 'ok' grip with either one or both hands and is ultimately designed to stretch and drive more blood towards the tip of the penis.
Jelq Safety Tips:
- This exercise should be done while the penis is in a semi-erect state. It will not be effective if done in the fully erect state and can cause skin irritation if done while the penis is flaccid.
- Do no squeeze the penis too tightly or the flow of blood will be interrupted.
- It is often recommended to alternate hands while performing this exercise so as not to exhaust your grip.
- Lubricants or oils can be used to help reduce friction and avoid skin irritation.
- Avoid over-exercising. Most programs suggest performing exercises no longer than 10 to 15 minutes each day to avoid excessive stress to the erectile tissues.
Penis stretching techniques are primarily geared towards increasing the shaft length and working the suspensory ligaments. While some people use weights to perform the stretch, it is far safer and equally as effective to simply use your hands.
Stretching Safety Tips:
- This method should only performed while the penis is in it's flaccid (soft) state. Attempting to stretch the penis while it is erect can result in irritation or even damage to the penis.
- Do not overstretch. There are limits to the flexibility of the suspensory ligaments, and while this will increase over time and with practice, it is always advisable to stay within your normal physical tolerance; if you feel pain you are overdoing it.
- As with Jelqing, it is always recommended to not over-exercise your penis and limit your routine to no more than 15 minutes.
Kegels are designed to exercise the PC (pubococcygeus) muscle in men and helps to prolong intercourse by improving ejaculation control. They involve performing contractions of the PC muscle which can be done in quick or longer repetitions.
Kegel Safety Tips:
- In order for this exercise to be effective, make sure you are exercising the correct muscle. The PC muscle can be identified as the muscle that contracts when urination is stopped in mid-stream.
- Do not over-perform this technique. Approximately 10 sets per day of this exercise (varying in contraction duration) is advisable.
Following the previous safety guidelines will ensure that you do not over-stress your penis and allows you to achieve the best results. As always, it is advisable to follow a penis exercise program provided by an authoritative source and make sure to follow the program guidelines exactly as they are presented.
Posted by PRS
Monday, June 4th, 2007
- Compare Top 3 Penis Exercise Programs
Leave a Comment (*required)