Out of all the various natural penis enlargement exercises, probably one of the most popular is a technique called the jelq. It is normally performed by grasping the penis in a circular grip and using back and forth 'milking' motions along the length of the shaft. In recent years, specialized 'jelq devices' have been created that mimic this jelqing action. Here we'll discuss some important tips for using the device and getting the most out of your workout.
- When using any type of mechanical penis device, it is very important to start off slowly. You usually begin in a flaccid (non-erect) state and pull upwards from the base towards the head of the penis.
- As the penis becomes more erect you can slowly begin to increase the intensity and pressure of your grip on the device. While you should be using a firm hold, be careful not to squeeze too aggressively.
- During the course of your workout you can begin to vary the intensity of your grip. You might try increasing the pressure while pulling upwards and then relaxing your grip a bit as you slide back.
- You should also experiment with adjusting the speed in which you perform each repetition. For instance, you might want to use a faster stroke during the first few minutes and then gradually slow down as the penis becomes harder.
- Near the end of your workout, when the penis is almost fully erect, you can concentrate the pressure near the base and try a pull/squeeze technique for additional stimulation.
- Beginners should always limit the amount of time that the jelq device is used until the penis adjusts and adapts to the new pressure. An average experienced user will generally perform a workout for approximately 20-30 minutes per day, time permitting.
Mechanical jelqing devices can be a great alternative or addition to regular hand jelqing techniques. They provide an easy way to stimulate and stretch the penis and help reduce the arm and hand fatigue that can occur with manual exercise. As with any penis enlargement method, be sure to follow the instructions that come with the product carefully.
You can learn more about how jelq devices work at the following link:
Posted by PRS
Saturday, March 22nd, 2008