Penis Resources

Top Rated Pills

Tiny Penis MeasurementWhile many men are not satisfied with the size of their penis and think it's too small, there is a certain percentage of the male population that truly suffers from an abnormally small penis. According to medical definition, a "micropenis" is an unusually small penis, featuring a flaccid length of less than 2 centimeters for newborn male children and less than 4 centimeters for male adults. This condition is diagnosed shortly after birth, when the perineum, scrotum and penis are fully formed, and occurs in about 0.6% of the male population.

This condition is commonly believed to be the result of a low production of prenatal androgen during pregnancy. If the male fetus does not receive the normal amount of androgen, the penis will not reach an average size. Other potential causes include congenital growth hormone deficiency, or a deficiency in the fetus' ability to synthesize testosterone and dihydrotestosterone, and an inadequate stimulation of the pituitary gland.

Regardless of the cause, this condition can have a powerful impact on a man's self esteem and self-image. Men suffering from the micropenis condition can still have children, although intercourse can be very difficult do to the small size of the penis. Even urinating in the standing position can be difficult because of the short penis length.

There are fortunately, ways to deal with the micropenis condition. One of the best approaches is to treat it during infancy by supplementing the body's own production of hormones. For adult sufferers there are several surgical techniques aimed at enlarging the penis. The inherent risks and dangers of surgery, however, should always be weighed against the potential benefits when considering surgery.

Other possible non-medical remedies include the use of a certified traction device to stretch and elongate the penis or penis enlargement exercises. While results will vary depending on the severity of this condition, both of these methods are much safer ways to increase the length and girth of the penis than surgery is.

Before attempting any home treatment for micropenis, you should always consult your doctor, preferably a Urologist, first. Your doctor will be able to diagnose this condition, and if you truly suffer from this ailment will be able to refer you to a specialist for further assessment.

Posted by PRS
Friday, February 2nd, 2007

  • Compare Top 3 Penis Enlargement Devices

4 Responses to "The Micro Penis Condition"

I'm glad to have finally found this
website. I never knew that there was such a name as
" micro-penis ", for my little dick,
I always called it " small fry ",
but now I now better. I also never knew that there was so much helpful information about micro-penises.

I was always teased about having a tiny, or a baby dick
when I was in High School, but I just new that I was never gonna have a big dick like the other guys, and I accepted that later in my life.

Now that I'm older, my dick is still micro, and I still don't give a s---. I'm happy that it's tiny,
I'm more confident in myself.
I like who I am, and just because I have a micro-penis doesn't mean I'm any less of a man.

I was born with a micro penis and also have little body hair, small breasts and a high voice. I'm treated as a sissy and I really identify more with my female side. Would it be possible to get female sexual oorgan, so I could do that. Given the small size of my penis would it be possible to retain it as a clitoris. Just looking for a good option

Hi Tommi,

I've heard of people undergoing gender-reversal procedures but I honestly don't know too much about it. You'll probably want to speak with a plastic surgeon regarding your options. I'm sure that the operation is quite expensive and rather complicated so be certain you understand exactly what's involved before making such a drastic decision. Good luck!

[...] to grow stunted arms and legs and within the last 10 years has also been used to help sufferers of micropenis syndrome. Micropenis syndrome is when a person has an erect penis which is typically under 1 inch in length. [...]

Leave a Comment (*required)


Related Articles

The content on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical or health advice, examination, diagnosis, or treatment. Your use of this website and its services indicates your agreement to our terms of use.