Many men choose the transdermal patch as their preferred method of penis enhancement for both it's convenience and highly effective skin-delivery transport system. While it doesn't take a genius to figure out how to use these patches correctly, it is very important to adhere to a few guidelines while implementing this particular type of product. The following list of helpful tips will ensure that you are applying the penis enhancement patch properly and receiving the full benefits from it's herbal formula.
Proper Enhancement Patch Usage
- Penis patches are commonly applied to the large fleshy parts of the body. Since it uses an adhesive to remain in place, it is advisable to choose a spot with little hair growth to avoid discomfort during removal. Areas such as the upper arm, abdomen or hips are usually suitable.
- Avoid putting patches on areas that are bruised, swollen or particularly sensitive. Never apply them where the flesh is broken with cuts or scratches.
- Try to select an area that doesn't frequently and vigorously contact clothing to prevent excessive wear.
- Although enhancement patches are durable and easily capable of withstanding activities like bathing and swimming, extra care should be taken to avoid direct and forceful rubbing or abrading.
- Always make sure that the skin is clean and dry before applying the patch. You should press down firmly on the patch for approximately 10 seconds to ensure adequate cohesion.
- Each successive use should be on a new area of skin. This reduces the chance of developing a localized skin irritation. Allow about a week before a particular area is used again.
- A single patch is effective for 3 days at which time it should be removed and a new one applied. If it should become dislodged, simply replace it with a fresh patch.
Penis enhancement patches are an excellent alternative to pills and capsules. This is especially true for men who dislike taking orally ingested supplements every day.
For more information about enhancement patches including user testimonials and product photos, please visit our section on Penis Patch Ratings.
Posted by PRS
Tuesday, July 22nd, 2008