Penis Resources

Help for a small penis

I am 45 yrs old, how can i increase my manhood?

Can you help me, please?

Sunday, May 20, 2007 10:52 AM

There are several different methods available for increasing

manhood but which one you choose is entirely up to you. I

recommend you visit the following page which lists all of the

most effective programs.

Which route you decide to take really depends on how quickly

you want to see an increase and how much you are willing to

spend. The most effective and complete solution is using a

traction device like the one offered by SizeGenetics. You

can read the review of it here:

While it is more costly then other methods (such as pills and

patches) it is the one that I recommend the most for best


If you are looking for a less expensive way then you might

want to consider using a combination of exercises and

supplements. ProSolution is an excellent product and while it

will not give you results as quickly as the device method,

it will help to increase your size if you are patient and

follow the directions - it may take up to 5 months before you

add significant size with this. You can read the review of

ProSolution here:

Regardless of which method you choose, remember to follow the

directions provided exactly and don't skip any days. You can

increase the size of your manhood but like most things it will

take some time and dedication on your part.
comments powered by Disqus

The content on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical or health advice, examination, diagnosis, or treatment. Your use of this website and its services indicates your agreement to our terms of use.